Keys to Literacy has been through a thorough vetting process by the IL State Board of Education (ISBE) and is now approved as a learning partner to provide professional services for IL-EMPOWER districts and schools. Only selected vendors may provide services. Click here to learn more about IL-EMPOWER, Illinois’ Statewide System of Support for School Improvement.
Is your IL-EMPOWER school or district looking for high-quality literacy PD? If the answer is yes, Keys to Literacy can provide services across grades PreK to 12, in the following literacy instruction topics:
- PreK emergent literacy
- Beginning reading instruction for elementary grades based on the science of reading
- Advanced word study for grades 4 and up
- Content literacy instruction, grades 4-12 in the areas of comprehension and vocabulary taught in any subject
- Writing instruction, including early writing (K-2) and writing across all subjects (3-12)
- Understanding dyslexia training
Click here to see a list of our literacy professional learning offerings.
Multiple format options are available, including virtual-live, onsite at your school or district, asynchronous online courses, and facilitated online courses. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!