Register to Access Recorded Sessions - REGISTRATION ENDS JUNE 16, 2023
Did you miss the live, virtual conference that was held on May 12? You can still register to access the recorded workshop sessions!
Recordings will be available for viewing between May 19 and June 30, 2023.
For the one price of $49, you can view the following one-hour workshops from the Keys to Literacy 15th Anniversary Conference:
Keynote by Joan Sedita, Keys to Literacy Founder:
- The Reading and Writing Connection: Effective Instructional Practices
Session Titles Focused on K-3 Primary Grades:
- Oral Language to Support Early Literacy Instruction
- Instructional Suggestions for Beginning Phonics
- Early Writing: Composing Through Drawing, Lists, and Labels
- Building Strong Sentences in K-2 for Improved Writing and Comprehension
Session Titles Focused on Grades 4-12:
- Teaching Summary to Support Comprehension and Writing
- Question Generation to Support Comprehension
- Vocabulary: Previewing and Word Relationship Activities
- Quick Writes to Support Content Learning and Practice Writing
- Strengthening Sentence Sense for Improved Writing and Comprehension
- Teaching Paragraph Structure for Improved Comprehension and Writing
- Scaffolding to Support Stages of the Writing Process
- Advanced Word Study Grade 4 and Beyond: Targeted Instructional Strategies
- A certificate of participation will be provided.
- You will receive links to access the workshop recordings once your order has been received and processed by our office staff.
Questions? Please contact us by email: email@example.com
Who Should Participate
Anyone interested in accessing practical suggestions for research-based instructional practices.