Is your school or district looking for high-quality literacy professional development?
KTL is proud to be an approved Illinois State Board of Education learning partner, supporting schools to improve student literacy achievement.
Collaborate with KTL to support your students’ literacy achievement!
Why you should partner with us:
Since 2007, Keys to Literacy has a demonstrated track record of success working with schools, districts, and state departments of education to improve student literacy achievement. We do this by providing high-quality and practical professional development to PreK-12 educators about research-based literacy instruction practices. Since we specialize in literacy professional development, you will receive a laser focus on improving student literacy skills.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our literacy training for these topics:
- PreK emergent literacy
- Beginning reading instruction for elementary grades based on the science of reading
- Advanced word study for grades 4 and up
- Content literacy instruction, grades 4-12 in the areas of comprehension and vocabulary taught in any subject
- Writing instruction, including early writing (K-2) and writing across all subjects (3-12)
- Understanding dyslexia training
Click here to see a list of our literacy professional learning offerings.
IL-EMPOWER seeks to build a strong and stable foundation of school-wide systems by developing effective continuous improvement practices. Click here to learn more about IL-EMPOWER, Illinois’ Statewide System of Support for School Improvement. If your school’s focus is literacy, we encourage you to contact us to be your learning partner!